You’ve heard that the universe is infinite. You’ve probably also heard we can have whatever we want, as long as we are clear about what we want. The challenge in our day to day lives is to actually stop…breathe…and give ourselves a chance to think.
Being busy all day is boring. The only thing that gets done is the to-do list. Mine can be like an alien being – it regrows the very next day. It’s hard to focus on just one thing and therefore we miss out. So I am always looking for ways to sharpen my focus and manifest what I want. Have you noticed that it’s people that focus on one thing who get there the quickest?
We are manifesting in our lives even when we think we aren’t. We are manifested in our physical forms every day of our lives. If we actually stopped and thought about that we would realize that we have what we are looking for. The secret to manifesting is already in us. We are already doing it. We are taking what is intangible and unlimited and creating a tangible and limited form of it. Stop and marvel at the power of that creation!
A combination of thoughts and actions are crucial. Material things are manifested through our persistent thoughts and action.
Here’s a short list that I hope can help you to focus and have what you love in your life:
1. First bring all your energy back to you…If you are scattered you can’t focus.
A tool to help is this: A visualisation meditation that I take my clients through is this:
2. Be thankful and grateful for you and the people in your life and anything else that you love. This alone will help you to raise your vibration to receive inspirational thoughts.
3. Clarity of thought Think about what you want – really take the time to picture it and anchor it in your mind. What do you see yourself being in your future? What do you see yourself having? What do you see yourself doing so you can have all that?
4. Get reasonably specific. Don’t get too specific because you are part of an infinite universe and there may be 999 different ways to bring you what you desire. Get clear on what you want… just not the overall delivery of ‘it’. Your job is to be in the creating. If you focus on what you want you won’t be distracted by everyone else’s priorities. When you focus on your highest priorities people stop filling your life with their priorities.
5.Take action towards what you want. What is ONE THING that you can do now that will move you towards that bigger goal/dream/desire?
6.What’s in the way of you taking that action? Write that down. I always find that people who are not taking action are usually trying to do too much, worried about failing or not sure what action to take.. As Dr. Libby says, you have too many tabs open in your mind. You don’t end up achieving anything.
Imagine the thought and intention and focus involved to manifest you into form everyday. The power in that sentence alone gives me chills.
I imagine it takes:
• A very large perspective
• A way of transforming energy quickly and efficiently
• A love of what you do and a level of certainty in yourself that is unshakeable.
In other words total belief in who you are.
7.The final step. Believe in yourself to manifest it. You are worthy of receiving whatever you would love. You are already spirit manifested into human form. You are Remarkable.